Bob hairstyle is the most fashionable style with hairs falling down between ears and the chin. The style was invented in Paris in 1909 by a famous hair dresser Antonine but was made widely popular in 1920s as a sign of womens liberty. The style has regained popularity and has discovered many versions of the original bob cut.
Among all the latest trends in hairstyles bob cut has made a benchmark in the fashion industry. These hairstyles fit just about any face, color and lifestyles, giving a completely new look to the wearer. Traditional, short bob hairstyles comprise of short, sleek and severe cut with hair being cut uniformly. It goes well with any age group, hair type, hair length and facial structure.
The most popular bob hairstyles, running the trend of bobs, are inverted bob and angled bob. Inverted bob hairstyles are the most stylish and elegant. It is cut in a manner that hairs are stacked in the back adding volume and texture in the crown. Angled bob hairstyles add drama, flair and class to the personality of the wearer. Hair is evenly cut at a slight angle with hairs slightly longer at the front. It is a versatile cut that is easy to wear and maintain.
Another popular bob style is the chin length bob in which hairs are falling down the chin from both the sides. This style highlights the chin length and looks great on all. Today with various variations, the brand new bob has also come up. This particular hairstyle is designed by cutting the hairs in a rounded perimeter with hairs falling to the shoulders. Bob cuts also look graceful and classy with bangs, side parting, curls, waves and layers. Among all the new, modern and classy hairstyles inverted bob is the hottest, sophisticated and eye-catching hairstyle.
Here are some important suggestions for bob hairstyles that should be considered for longer lasting and better looking hairdos.
• If the hair is thin add layers to the cut. Layered locks produce a better effect and add volume to the hair cut.
• For square shape faces try brand new bob. Hairs falling on both the sides frame the face and enhance the facial features.
• Curls and crimp will produce a different effect, so try out a change in hairstyle.
• Go for hair color and highlights if the current hairstyle seems to be boring.
• Angled bob adds volume at the front and inverted bob adds volume in the crown, so consider the face structure before going for any of these bobs.
• Shampoo and conditioner the hairs well to retain moisture and beauty of the hair.