7 Signs That Your Ex Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You
Question:I broke up with my boyfriend a while back but I secretly want him back now. Are there any signs that my ex still cares about me?
Answer:Its completely natural to have feelings for someone else despite a breakup. Although youve split up and are no longer together, there is certainly still a good chance that both you and your ex boyfriend can get back together again.No doubt youve got several ideas running around in your mind concerning your ex boyfriend and your current status. The good thing is that in your position, you wont need to ask yourself if your ex boyfriend continues to loves you since there are signs available that will clearly indicate how he still feels towards you.
7 Signs Your Ex Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You
1. He invites you out casually with friends. Has your ex boyfriend ever asked you out with a group of close friends to do something? This is usually a indication that he still has feelings for you, but wants to play it cool. By inviting you out with mutual friends hes able to get a feel for the way you act towards him and not have to deal with the awkwardness of the situation since the friends act as a buffer between you two.
2. Is your ex boyfriend happy to see you? If you meet up with your ex boyfriend, is he happy to see you? If thats so, then this is a fantastic indication that he continues to have some feelings towards you because if he really didnt want to have anything to do with you he would completely ignore you. But the fact that he still lights up when he sees you is a sign that he still enjoys your company as a person.
3. Has your ex boyfriends behavior changed? What I mean by this is, have there been things that he did while you were dating that upset you but now hes quit doing them? By way of example: has he given up smoking, has he stopped being annoying, does he wear your favorite color more often? These are generally all small signs that your ex boyfriend is still thinking of you and secretly wants you back. He may not come right out and say it, but his actions will speak for themselves.
4. Has your ex boyfriend ever asked you for help? Following the breakup, has your ex ever called you to see if you could help him with something? This is a fantastic indication that he still has some feelings for you since he could have called anyone else but he chose you. What he needs from you when asking for help is for you to be encouraging and accommodating, so do your very best to help him out anytime he asks you.
5. Has your ex boyfriend ever called you on significant dates? Has your ex ever called to wish you happy birthday? This is a fantastic sign that your ex still thinks about you and cares for you. And I know this because it happened to me when I was dating someone else. Even though I was in another relationship, my ex still called to wish me happy birthday and my immediate thought was wow, she still likes me.
6. Has your ex boyfriend ever asked you out casually? Just like in sign 1, if your ex has asked you out casually for coffee or something, take this as a good sign that he still likes you. Keep in mind that it probably took a lot of courage for him to ask you out on a casual date, so keep things light and easy between you. Dont bring up the idea of getting back together. Instead use this as an opportunity to see what hes been up to. If, however, your ex boyfriend surprises you and brings up the topic of your relationship then feel free to discuss that with him but still keep it casual.
7. Does your ex boyfriend still call you from time to time? Your boyfriend still wants to be part of your life, so when he calls you from time to time, dont be surprised. What this really implies is that he still misses you and doesnt want to lose you.In this article we asked the question are there any signs that I should look for to know if my boyfriend wants me back and as you can clearly see, there are several signs that your ex boyfriend still loves you and wants you back in his life.
He doesnt want to come right out and say it, but his actions will speak louder than his words ever will. The key togetting your boyfriend back
is to know what to look for first. After that take some time on your end and come up with a few creative ways towin him back