7 Marriage Proposal Ideas Your Girlfriend Will Love
Here are some marriage proposal ideas to give you some inspiration for your special moment.
I suggest that you never copy an idea word for word but to take an idea and make it unique to you and your lady!
1. You could arrange for a nice day at the spa followed by a photo shoot! During the shoot, go down on one knee and propose! Youll have it all on camera forever! Afterwards go for a meal and a night at a 5 star hotel!
2. Go digging for sea shells and sand castle building at the beach! When you suddenly "find" an old bottle with a love poem inside! Read it to her and watch her reaction as she slowly realizes its about her! When youre done, propose!
3. Go on a recreation of your first date! Walk past where you met, go back to where you had your first picnic, eat the first meal you cooked for her and listen to the first music! At the end you can propose telling her how much your love has grown since the time you met!
4. Go for a picnic at an idyllic location youve spent time searching for in the mountains or next to a river. Hide a bottle of champagne and play some music! Create a romantic setting and propose!
5. Take a hot air balloon ride at night! Pack all her favorite food and a bottle of champagne. Dont forget a puzzle for the balloon operator or it could become awkward! You can propose above the bright lights of the city and beneath the stars!
6. Why not go for an instant wedding? You need to be 100% certain shell say yes though! Go to Hawaii, where the laws are more lax! Have all her friends and family in on it! During a meal at a nice hotel, propose and once shes said yes, start the wedding immediately!
7. You could be on a "business trip" on your anniversary! You could surprise her by showing up out of the blue on your special day on one knee! Make sure youve already "been away" for at least a week so that shes already missing you!
If you have taken a liking to any of these Marriage Proposal Ideas, then you might like to take a look at it in more detail! Why not take a look at some of our other Marriage Proposal Ideas and gain some inspiration for one of the most important moments of your life! Best of luck!