The Functionality and Compatibility of Ford parking sensor
Every car owner has the challenging means of parking his or her vehicle. Parallel parking is one of these means. In some garage cases, because of the presence of narrow space, car owner would even have troubles in backing in and out of the space. Not every driver or car owner is great at parking situations. Whether you are great or not in parking your car then avail your own car parking sensor at Parking Dynamics. Car parking sensor does not only help you solve your parking aid problems but also helps you get out from your troubled blind spots during parking situation. Most of the electromagnetic car parking sensors at Parking Dynamics would definitely work on any car brands including Ford because they are universal. As you read along, learn more about Ford parking sensor.
Ford parking sensor at Parking Dynamics gives protection to your car. Basically, a Ford parking sensor has three options from where car owner can choose. These options include the rear, front and the vision rear. Among these three options, the most beneficial one is the rear Ford parking sensor. The rear Ford parking sensor offers full protection on the rear bumper during reversing and parking situation. It can detect various types of objects such as bushes, fences, people and vehicles. When engaging a rear Ford parking sensor, you need to put your car in the reverse mode.
The vision rear Ford parking sensor is another option that any car owner can get at Parking Dynamics. It works in similar ways with the rear Ford parking sensor. However, there is one big difference between these two options. The vision rear Ford parking sensor has a built-in LED display that is mounted near the mirror. This LED display helps the car owner to identify the size of the object behind during parking situation.
The last option for Ford parking sensor is the front car parking sensor. This option provides the car owner an all-around bumper protection. Compared to the rear Ford parking sensor that has three audible zones, the front Ford parking sensor only has two audible zones.
For all the options above for Ford parking sensor at Parking Dynamics, all of which come with easy installation and offers no-hole & no-drilling design for your vehicle. You just have to attach the Ford parking sensor at the back side of your cars bumper.
Here are other compatible features that you can get when buying Ford parking sensor at Parking Dynamics:
• The Ford parking sensor is uniquely designed with superior alternative to the traditional ultrasonic technology of most car parking sensors. It comes with an antenna of optimum flexibility that can fit all shapes and sizes of bumpers.
• The Ford parking sensor comes with new CAN Bus Systems of multiplex wiring technology. With this, any Ford vehicle will not require extra accessories or adjustments during installation. There is also no need to use any ultrasonic systems that might require extra components and wiring to fully integrate the CAN Bus Systems.
• The Ford parking sensor can fit with a tow bar, which means performance is not affected. It is the only car parking sensor that can fit any vehicle with tow bar fitted.
• The Ford parking sensor comes with spare wheel on the rear door of SUVs, MPV, and 4x4. It is the only car parking and reverse sensor that is compatible with vehicles having spare wheel installed on the rear door.
• The Ford parking sensor comes with metal bumpers that can be adjusted accordingly.
Ford parking sensor has the most functional and compatible features of a car parking sensor !