Skin Care According to Shahnaz Husain
Shahnaz Husain uses formulate new solutions for skin care using products like diamond ash, gold dust, powdered pearls, emerald ash and ruby ash mixed with natural products like almond oil, carrot, and date and rose extracts. Her products refill and rejuvenate the skin, and also have anti-aging properties. Shahnaz Husain hair care products help to make your hair soft and lustrous. Shahnaz Husain cosmetics are also intended to nourish your skin. For example, Shahnaz Husain Kajal contains almond oil and herbal extracts, and helps to nourish the delicate skin around the eyes.
Advantages of Ayurveda in Beauty Care: -
• The human body responds well to natural substances and has a resistance to synthetic ones.
• Particularly suited to skin and hair care.
• The skin and scalp are influenced at the cellular level, helping to improve normal functions.
• Promotes the capacity to absorb products.
• Natural fragrances of flower and herb extract help to calm the nerves and induce relaxation.
• Long history of safe human usage.
• Offers safety from irrigative after-effects.
• Restores the normal balances.
• Herbs have a mild effect, but have powerful and specific healing properties.
Ways to achieve a Smooth Skin: -
• Blend the egg white and honey well and then apply on the face. This makes your skin smooth and helps to reduce wrinkles.
• Blend turmeric powder with milk and apply on the face. It removes the tan and helps to reduce the facial hair. Scrub it off with a good face scrub and then wash with cold water. You can also keep it overnight.
• Mash the bananas along with milk and then apply on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This makes the skin smooth and supple.
• Mix oatmeal along with curds and tomato juice and apply on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It helps to remove the tan and lightens the skin.
• Apply raw sliced potato on the face. Reduces blemishes and other scars.
Add more water to your life: -
• You know you should, but do you do it? Drink at least 15 glasses of water a day
• Mix the fruit juice of your choice with mineral water for a healthy soda.
• Is there a waterfall you can get under, or a brook to swim in? Dont pass up the opening. Great for blood circulation.
• Sinking into a bathtub has a calming effect on the mind. Throw in mineral salts if you can.
• Use water as mouth freshener along with a sprig of mint, honey and lime.
• Make a compress for dry, flaky, irritated skin using water. Use gauze dipped in tolerably cold water. Apply on affected area and leave on for 10 minutes. Instant relief.
• With water, remember, more is always better.
Read more on Shahnaz Hussain Skin Care Tips and Skin Care Remedies. Also visit more on Shahnaz Hussain Beauty Products