Salwar Suit Fashion Tips To Look Slim
However beautiful the dress is, but if it does not give slim look on wearing is not able to make place in women heart. If general women are so conscious, just think about consciousness level of brides. Salwar Kameez is the most worn dress of brides and its every bride wish to look unique and slim on her wedding.
Image of celebrities and models continuously run in their mind, which instigates them to get the same look. They want to get a crown of discerning bride. More than beauty looking slim is more desirable to brides. Its very easy to attain slimmer look in salwar kameez by just following few tips. In spite of going on a diet there are many other ways to look slender and beautiful. They make you look much attractive. Here are given few magic mantras that make you look much pulled together and stunning on wedding. Their application is not limited to wedding but should be applied generally also.
- To wear fitting salwar kameez is the main formula to get into a slim look. Your outfit should not be too tight or too loose. Do wear churidar bridal suit. Flared bottom like patiala salwar, bell bottom salwar etc gives curvy look. Length of kameez should cover your hip part completely. Short bridal suit gives clingy look, thus avoid them.
- Your wedding bridal suit should be of the same color entirely. Monochromatic color gives a slim and tall look and makes you look like a slim bride. Color of the suit should not be flashy as it looks garish.
- Prints in your bridal suit should be small in size not large. Large prints lend smaller and curvy look, which definitely no bride want.
- Fabric also plays a great role in imparting svelte look; hence keep them greatly into consideration. From slim viewpoint bride should go for silk, satin and crepe fabrics. They nicely fall over all curves and give an illusion of slim appearance.
- If want to go for stripes vertical stripes will make your appearance. They make you look slimmer and taller. Horizontal stripes will do just the opposite, thus be away from them.
- With salwar kameez bride should keep a high hairdo as it adds up to your height and gives slimmer and taller look as well. But it should not be fluffy frizzy hair. A high bun or high ponytail will do the best.
- High heeled footwear goes well with salwar kameez, also gives taller and slimmer look.
- Your bridal jewelry should include long earrings and thin chain or necklace with a pendant. It will spice up your look by making it slim.
At last to conclude, the desire to look gorgeous and attractive can be accomplished by complying salwar suit fashion tips. These tips are all about playing with your positives and hiding flaws through intelligent dressing. So, keep these sensible salwar kameez tips in mind, as they are of great help and goes well with every body type.
Jake Smith is an associated editor to the
website bride-pride.com and provides visitors
with complete information on
Wedding Saree,Bridal Saree,
Womens Leather Jackets &
Beaded Dresses and Autumn Collection,other wide variety
of specially designed dresses etc.