Dating Tips: 5 Signs That She Likes You
Men detest rejection. For them it is embarrassing, shameful, and can even be painful in certain situations. True, there are several non-confrontational ways to pick up or approach girls, such as trying speed dating events , online dating, and though they offer less pressure, no matter how you go about it, there is some potential for rejection eventually.
Sadly, rejection is an unavoidable part of life, but luckily, a lot of it can be avoided.
If you pay attention to subtler behavior like body language, you can learn to develop a sense for any romantic interest directed your way. Understanding how to read the signs of a girl that likes you will lower your rejection rate, and improve your dating stats altogether.
Whether you are a man or a woman, single people are often far too shy or hesitant in directing their romantic interest. They often send mixed messages because we have no clue what theyre actually thinking, let alone what the person they like is thinking. Fortunately there is a set of FIVE signs she likes you.
FIVE Signs She Likes You:
1) She listens. Women love talking. Which means that listening takes second seat. If you find that she is truly listening to you, not interrupting, and not trying to gear the conversation towards her and her topics, its a sign shes interested in you. Because listening is so important for women, they often use it back on you, to show that they really care about your thoughts and opinions.
2) She shares her personal space with you. Women can be just as territorial as men can be. They don't like anyone to get too close any more than men do. If you notice her letting you get close, its usually a sign she's digging you.
3) She makes eye contact. Eye contact is extremely important for judging trust and honesty in other people. Eyes are the window to the soul. If she has no problem eating and holding your gaze, chances are she's interested in you. It can also represent a slight, friendly challenge, challenging you to try her out romantically.
4) She mimics you. Research shows that when you like someone, you start to develop similar body language, mannerisms, vocabulary and more remember that imitation is the greatest form of flattery! If you notice that she suddenly started to use your catch phrases, gives the same facial gestures, or uses your humor, its highly likely she is interested in you and wants you to make a move.
5) She's everywhere. Have you ever met someone, and all the sudden you see her everywhere? Chances are she fancied you. When a gal likes you, shell do just about anything to get you to notice her. Whether its stopping by because she was in the neighborhood or calling because she forgot some unimportant detail you discussed, when a woman like you, she will somehow manage to show up as often as possible to let you know she is available to you.
FastLife - the global leaders in singles andspeed dating events
- has offered dating tips and relationship advice for over 6 years. Moreabout speed dating