Ways To Tell A Guy Likes You: 5 Reliable Signs Of Male Attraction
Listen up, girls! You dont have to waste precious time biting your fingernails or converging with your friends to figure out whether a guy is interested in you or not. There are ways to tell a guy likes you; and lucky for you, Im sharing these tell-tale signs right now from a guys (and master persuaders) point of view.
Aside from buying you a drink or introducing himself face to face, there are other ways to tell a guy likes you. They include either of the following:
1. Raising of the eyebrowsWhen a man sees a girl he likes, his immediate reaction is to raise and lower his eyebrows. It usually happens very quickly, so most women dont really notice it.
However, knowing what you know now, Im sure youll have an easier time catching this tell-tale sign.
2. Closeness of spaceOne of the reliable ways to tell a guy likes you is by how close hes sitting or standing next to you. If a man is interested, hell make sure theres not much of a distance between your bodies. For example, if you and your friends all decide to go out for dinner, the guy who likes you will most probably try to take the seat next to you or across from you.
3. Teasing of friendsWhen a guy likes another girl, his friends will most likely tease him about it. So dont take his friends jokes too lightly. Youll never know what hidden message they contain. Of course, its also best to keep up appearances.
Dont let them know that youre onto them, so youll have more time and opportunities to decipher what the teasing is really all about.
4. Enlargement of pupilsOne of the dependable ways to tell a guy likes you is when his pupils enlarge. If youre close enough, you can see just how much a person is into you. Likewise, if his pupils are narrow, then he probably doesnt fancy you that much.
Try looking at your own pupils in the mirror, so youll know what kind of reaction youre supposed to be looking for. Note: Pupils enlarge in a dark room, and become smaller in a bright room. So consider these factors too when interpreting his level of attraction to you.
5. Sudden nervous habitsGuys tend to become nervous around girls they admire. So if a guy friend suddenly becomes a klutz around you, or if he finds himself stuttering and unable to form coherent sentences, then you know what Im talking about.
These are just some of the proven ways to tell a guy likes you. You can use these methods to figure out your next move, without the risk of embarrassing yourself or the other person. Want to easily and quickly attract the opposite sex? Its easy! Use hypnoticpersuasion techniques
andflirting body language
. Grab your FREE course that reveals 10 groundbreaking persuasion secrets at:http://www.20daypersuasion.com/secrets.htm