Easy Photoshop Text Effects
The text of a page of a website is one of the most important elements of its design. Its the voice of your site and its the most looked at part. Its no wonder that some designers, especially the beginners, could sometimes get carried away with putting in different types of fonts or including different text effects. An expert on Los Angeles web design considers these text effects as part of typography. According to a Los Angeles web design company, a good logo, banner, or title, could infuse creativity into a page, help get a message across, and leave a solid impression.
The popularity of Photoshop makes these text effects effortless to create. A Los Angeles website design company says that almost anyone can make their own text effects with the vast number of tutorials online. Below are some of the best Photoshop Text Effects Tutorials to help you create your own text effects.
* Grass Text Effect. Uses a photo of grass, the pen tool, and a bit of patience.
* Metal Text Effect. Letters have the metallic chrome look.
* Reflective Liquid Text Effect. Text that looks like water drops.
* Slow Shutter Text Effect. Mimics the effect of a camera on slow shutter.
* Smooth Glass Text Effect. Nice looking glass type that is made completely with layer styles.
* Fire Burning Text Effect. Texts set on fire.
* Bling Text Effect. Realistic bling bling gold and diamond text.
* Grunge Rubber Stamp. Grunge brushes that can be used in rubber-stamped logos.
* Warcraft Font. Inspired by the game Warcraft.
* Scrabble Text. Inspired by Scrabble tiles.
* Mafia Text. The font is inspired by "The Godfather", complete with blood at the bottom.
* Bubble Text. Text looks like it was set on bubbles.
* Star Wars Text Effect. Inspired by the popular Star Wars movie.
* Anime Text Effect. With the popularity of anime show, its not surprising the a font inspired by it would also be very popular.
* Clock Text Effect. Text looks like the digital numbers of a clock.
* Paint Splodge Text. Uses blending options and the pen tool.