Male Hairstyles Personality - How Your Hairstyle Reveal Your Personality
Nonverbal communication is about how we send message without words. There are several several parts of nonverbal communication. One of them is hairstyle. Hairstyle can reveal your personality. Mans personality can be read from what hairstyle he has, what color it has, how often he changes his hairstyle, etc. Hairstyle is one part of object communication to read or enhance personality, so its important to remember other object to avoid misread.
- Bald Hairstyle Bald is sexy. Not every man dare to get bald hairstyle. If he has an irregular scar on his scalp or shaped head, he wont to reveal it. Go bald by head shaving is also one of the best ways to hide bald spot, receding hairline, and hair loss. Hiding mans going bald is a common way. But, if a bald man always hide it everywhere & every time he goes (by using a hat or wig), then he is not proud of himself. He feels insecure and doesnt want people to know his weakness. He will no more attractive than before. Actually, going bald is a normal process for men. Male celebrities who are really proud to be bald such as Michael Jordan, Bruce Willis, Zinedine Zidane, Mike Tyson, etc.
- Short Tidy Hairstyle Short hair on a man can be interpreted as diligent, active, dependability, & hard work. Jobs that require active & practical may also require a man to always get short hair. The jobs including military, sports, police, etc.
- Change Hairstyle Often If he is always curious to get new style, then he is an adventurous man who requires courage & has a lot of creativity. He can adapt to a new surrounding easily. One of professions that requires to change his hairstyle often is movie star. Movie star should adapt in new role he plays easily & demanded to change his hairstyle to follow his role.
- Mohawk & Punk Hairstyle Commonly worn by youngsters. A man who gets this hair can be interpreted as against the rule & rebellious. He likes to be remembered, to be free, anti-authoritarianism, & has a sense of humor.
- High Maintenance Hairdos High maintenance means styling, dying, ever-changing, & creating artistic hair. High maintenance hairstyle is difficult to be maintained. It requires a lot of money. So, a man with high maintenance hairdo usually has a lot of money. He also give attention to his clothes, shoes, and other appearance. He always follow the latest fashion.