Make Your Best Friend Fall For You - The 5 Secret Ways to Do It
Its quite ironic to fall in love with your best friend --- you start to think of the worst scenario and would want to get rid of the feeling right away, like curse ready to destroy the friendship anytime. Have you possibly notice that we always tend to take the wrong turns every time a girl is involved? We always expect the most horrible things to happen and never allow the love to grow, even when its already there. The more you suppress the feeling, the more its going to consume you --- so why bother stopping it? Have it crossed your mind that theres actually a way to make her your lover instead? Below are a few techniques to make your best friend fall for you at last --- discover the secrets to make it all come true!
* Dont be available 24/7. Chances are, you and your best friend have spent a really good amount of time together that it has become a routine --- better get your schedule fixed. The more she knows about your whereabouts, the harder it is to get her more attracted. Start becoming a mystery --- intrigue her and get her curious of what youve been up to. Its time to make her miss you.
* Make her laugh. Youve probably done it a million times before but try to do a different style this time --- try to engage her in an interesting conversation and always maintain eye contact --- its one way of flirting with her. Keep things interested between the two of you --- and youre free to drop hints as much as you want.
* Surprise her. Send her something nice or give her a surprise visit when she least expects it. Try to unleash your romantic side and make efforts to make her feel special. No need to get all elaborate about it. A simple gesture is enough to make you look more than just her "buddy".
* Stop calling her your "buddy". Its time put the innocence aside and start acting way beyond being her friend. Act jealous, possessive and protective of her --- dont worry, its not going to rile her up. Its just one way to showing her that she brings about strong emotions in you that need not be taken for granted.
* Make the first move. If you just sit there and rely on your lucky stars to do all the work for you, then its going to be one torturous affair, my friend. Start taking responsibility of your feelings and do something about it! Be honest, tell her straight to the point --- take the initiative to make things happen. Something will, believe me.
Do you want to find out more on things that put women off? Do you want to become a master when it comes to the art of flirting and other techniques to make your best friend fall for you? Do you have what it takes to be an expert on how to be seductive? Visit my website right now! It holds all amazing techniques on how to be great and sensual with women you thought youd never get a chance with!
Are you tongue-tied when talking to hot girls? Clickhere
now to get FREE instant access to dating tips and seduction techniques.