Mens Italian suits and fabrics
Mens Italian suit caters the mature sophisticated look of man. The high quality Italian suit caters a corporate look, with suits that will remain in style for years to come. When you need to look your best, a navy Italian suit or black Italian suit definitely show style.
Other Fabrics for Mens Suit
Cotton for Mens Suit
Cotton is most popular choice for mens suit. If you live in a warm place cotton is a great alternative look to wool. Mens cotton suits dress that have a little lycra or something that gives it stretch allows suit to keep its shape and will prevent the color from fading more quickly.
Linen for Mens Suit
Linen is good for the tropical places. Linen wrinkles quickly, stains, and doesnt wear well. Generally it is not acceptable for mens suit.
Polyester - Wool Blend for Mens Suit
A nice compromise between the 100% polyester and the 100% wool is the poly-wool blend. Although not as nice as the 100% wool this tuxedo is recommended over the polyester because the fabric doesnt have as much sheen. It is more durable than your 100% polyester for mens dress.
Super 100 Wool for Mens Suit
Super 100s wool fabric is considered as high quality fabric for mens suit. The main difference between Super 100s wool and Standard Worsted wool is that Super 100 series is more softer, higher quality and perfectly suitable for anyones personality. Super 100s Series contains 100 threads per square inch. Super wool 100 Mens Italian Suit is considered as good quality mens suit.
Super 150 Wool for Mens Suit
Super 150 Wool is more soften fabric than Super 120. Super 150 Mens Italian suit is considered as best quality mens suits and famous personalities mostly prefer these types of fabrics for their suits dress. Super 120s Series contains 150 threads per square inch.
Some Terms use for mens suits and Dresses
* Notch lapel: Notch lapel is Triangular indentation in lapel.
* Shawl collar: Shawl collar is rounded lapels.
* Peak lapel: Peak lapel is V shaped lapel that points upward.
Jewelry for Mens Suit
* Cufflinks: Cufflinks is set of 2 pieces which fasten a formal shirts cuffs. It should always be used with formal shirts.
* Studs: Studs is set of 4 buttons like pieces that are used in lieu of the button down the shirt. It should always be used with formal shirts.
* Button Cover: Button Cover is larger piece which is used in lieu of a bowtie. It is used with a mandarin or cross wick style.
The author is presently working on the site mens suits. For more information about green blazers. Visit our site brown blazers