Hydrating Dry Skin Beneath Eyes Makes You Look Younger - and Your Dry Skin Healthy and Moisturized
I dont know anything about you -- but Ill bet that if you suffer from dry skin beneath eyes and other facial areas like I do... Youd like to find good quality natural products to help hydrate and moisturize your face.
Under your eyes is arguably the most sensitive skin area on your face, because its so touchy you have to be careful what you rub into it. Some substances are too strong and even potentially toxic -- "Be careful not to rub strong or suspect substances that penetrate through skin... that could possibly get into your eyes and damage them."
Getting back to dry skin beneath eyes -- you need to understand about hydrating and moisturizing this delicate area.
The first thing to know about hydration is emollients... So -- what is an emollient?
Emollients are substances that can soften, soothe and correct dryness.
Three basic properties of emollients are:
* Occlusion -- this means to provide a layer of oil to your skins surface... This will stop moisture loss and help increase moisture retention and content of the "stratum corneum - horny layer... the outermost layer of epidermis"
* Humectant -- to increase the water holding capacity of the stratum corneum
* Lubrication - to add slip across the skin.
The second thing to know about hydration is moisturizing... So -- what is a moisturizer?
Moisturizers are mixtures of substances that increase hydration (moisture, water content) to the outer skin layer (epidermis)
* Moisturizers -- help make your complexion softer and more pliable by increasing its hydration.
* Moisturizers -- often contain natural skin lipids, sterols, natural oils, humectants and emollients.
* Moisturizers -- treat and prevent dry and sensitive skin, and improve tone and texture.
So..."Hydrating dry skin beneath eyes" -- can make you look younger, healthier and more alive.
There are thousands of skin creams available that claim to hydrate and moisturize better... But, if you want to get the best result -- You need to get... "The Best One."
"The Best One"... Should include the highest amount of active hydrating and moisturizing substances like -- Eyeliss"(TM)" -- Haloxyl"(TM)" -- Cynergy TK"(TM)" with functional keratin"(TM)" -- Homeo Age"(TM)".
All of these patented ingredients have been proven in clinical trials to be highly effective at increasing moisture, reducing sagging bags and wrinkles and improving facial skin tone generally.
Visit my website now -- to learn more about dry skin beneath eyes, and other beneficial natural substances that can help make your complexion look younger, smoother and softer.
Dont waste too much of your valuable time doing unnecessary research. Because I have already done it, and found the best natural anti-aging, anti-wrinkle cream available on the market today. Michael J. Phillips is a long time researcher of skin care issues... To learn more, Go to ==> http://www.eternal-skin-care.com today.