Hair caring tips for porous, processed and coarse hair
At first know what type of hair is a porous or a processed or a coarse hair is. A porous hair is a hair type, which will soak the moisture as well as all the humidity of the air. Not only of the air but it will soak whatever which is applied to it or applied on it. As the result of this the hair gets frizzy and muggy all the day. It becomes flatten and dried all the time. Porous hair is something that has pores on it. Because of these pores the hair shafts absorb the elements and humidity of the air. It absorbs everything and left with minimum moisturizer. Now, a processed and a coarse hair is also a porous hair. When you apply lots of different styles and processes to your hair, then your hair shaft gets damaged. Much processing is not at all good to your hair as too much priming, coloring and straightening and curling leave your hair more brittle and weak than before. Any kind of damaged hair is porous hair. A coarse hair also falls in this category. It is very hard to manage and lend it desired style. Dull curly hair is this type of hair.
The main reason of this type of hair texture is lack of protein. Not only this, the water by which you are washing up your hair is very important to determine whether you have a coarse hair or not. Dry and rough water can easily from this type of hair. The solutions are following:-
Solutions for processed hair:
1. Always make sure that the ptt of your water is low. Rich oil based shampoo and protein based moisturizing conditioner are needed to counter this type of problem of hair. Rich protein will firm up the hair shafts and make it stronger than before.
2. Any kind of hard rinses and rough conditioners can prove to be harmful for your extra sensitive tresses. Hair repairing conditioners and soft mild protein shampoo are best for use. Do not forget all these things as all these small details can solve your problem the most.
3. Home remedies are also applicable for this. Just do not forget to use natural ingredients, which are rich in protein and fruit oil.
Solutions for porous hair:
1. The solutions for porous hair are the same. Always use a rich conditioner and leave it on your hair shafts for some time. During this time the conditioner will make your hair and make them softer and stronger than before.
2. The hair ends are comparatively more dry and weak and damaged. So, apply the protein conditioner carefully at the hair ends as well as applying the conditioner at the hair ends.
3. Silicon cream can also help you out in the field of getting a smooth and silky hair quality. Silicon cream smoothes down the cuticles of hair and makes them shiny and silky.
4. A hat or cap is still the best choice for your locks when you want to step outside the home. Protect your hair and your face from the drying effects of summer season.
5. After applying a moisturizer always brush your hair in order to distribute the moisture into the hair shafts.
6. There are some diet solutions. The in take of natural essential fatty acids are much more necessary and fruitful to counter these processed hair. Our scalp produces natural sebum, and natural oil to make our hair less vulnerable. These elements help us to make the dry and porous hair into soft and pliable hair.
Attractive chi turbo flat iron, chi turbo and turbo flat iron available here along with free shipping service.