Fly back transformer- How to check and the problems in it
At the present time, to a greater extent monitor comes in with flyback transformers troubles. Testing transformers is no more as difficult as earlier if you follow the instructions given below properly. In a lot of cases, just in a period of two years you may face the problem of short circuit in transformers. This happens to a certain extent all because of the bad design and cheap materials used manufactures in the process of making transformer. The query is what type of troubles is found in a flyback transformer and how to examine and when to put back it.
There are nine general troubles which you will come across in a flyback transformer are
1. A shorted curved in the primary winding.
2..Unlock or shorted inner capacitor in secondary section.
3. Flyback Transformer turns out to be cracked.
4. Exterior curving to ground.
5. Interior curving in between the windings.
6. In the secondary winding there is a shorted internal high voltage diode
7. Crash in focal point / screen voltage separator is the reason for the blurred display.
8. Flyback Transformer fails at jam-packed operating voltage (crash takes place when there is a under load).
9. There may also be a short circuit between the primary and secondary winding.
For the testing of a transformer this is completely based on the problem what it already had and which is also visible or seen and that can also be detected by listening to the arcing sound which is generated by the transformer itself. The problem detecting device which is used for the transformer is named as the multimeter which is set up to its highest range which is usually measured from the anode to the ABL pin and the problem can be rectified by adding new monitor blur bluster. The identification of the problem is only possible when you substitute it with an advanced and a superior quality of a similar kind of transformer. The transformer design differs with every different type of monitor. The problems between the primary and secondary transformer can be checked with the help of an ohm transformer. In the category of unusual type of transformer secondary winding is a very rare type.
What type of symptom will come into view if there is a shorted twist in a primary winding?
1. There will be No display (No high voltage).
2. The Power flicker.
3. There will also be a drop in B+ voltage.
4. The transistor which is placed in a horizontal position will get extremely hot and in a period of time it will become shorted.
5. All along B+ line mechanism will spoilt. For instance:- secondary diode
6. At times it will also be a reason for the power section to blow.
Nisha is a Copywriter of electronic transformer. She written many articles in various topics.For more information visit:power transformer. contact she at firstname.lastname@example.org