PCOS Spotting â€“ 5 Steps to Long Term Improvement in Health and Possible Fertility
If you are looking for help on PCOS spotting, it would be best for you to think of it as a long term health issue. Spotting with PCOS happens because of a lack of ovulation. Ovulation stimulates regular monthly shedding of the uterine lining. PCOS is a very serious health problem. The long term affects are anemia, heart disease, atherosclerosis, gestational diabetes, pregnancy complications, miscarriage, and cancer.
If you want a pregnancy, PCOS will make it difficult, but not impossible. The five steps to PCOS fertility are:
1. Stop PCOS and spotting. When women take drugs to reduce insulin resistance, the symptoms stop. These medications lower insulin levels, then the androgen hormonal levels drop and allow the menstrual cycles to return to normal.
2. PCOS symptoms are related to skin problems from insulin resistance. Check in the mirror to see if you have brownish, raised skin discoloration in the body folds and "skin tags" scattered over some areas of your body. Begin to use a diabetic diet and manage the key contributor to pregnancy PCOS issues, diabetes.
3. PCOS ovulation. It is a fact that certain drugs called "insulin sensitizers" have helped many women lower insulin levels and have normal, predictable menstrual cycles. Only a true menstrual cycle without PCOS spotting will release a fertile egg.
4. PCOS treatment lasts a life time. In extreme cases doctors may suggest removal of the ovaries. Then you will need replacement hormones for the rest of your life. There is some evidence that using a natural, holistic approach to building a healthy body may have the same results.
5. PCOS fertility in some cases is very difficult. You must try to reach your perfect weight and eat 8 servings a day of fruits and vegetables. However, miscarriage rates seem to be higher in PCOS women and may be related to the malfunction of hormonal systems.
If you have PCOS spotting, you might be interested in a holistic approach to stop the symptoms and become fertile from the privacy of your home. Click Here to read about one of the best guides for overcoming PCOS spotting related problems. It will improve your chances of becoming PCOS pregnant and having a healthy baby.